Game Data Editor is the complete data management package for Unity. Bring your game to life with the Intuitive and Flexible Visual Data Editors. Using GDE’s generated data classes, accessing your data is simple, fast, and as flexible as your imagination.
Do you use Playmaker? Encryption? Google Sheets? GDE has that covered and more. Get It: Game Data Editor
Indispensable Aid to All Games..No more faffing about with serialized data types! Extremely easy to use and convenient. The spreadsheet import makes management of data a cinch. Plus it’s properly documented in English rather than jargon or basic auto-doc! Support is first rate on the forum. If your game has data, this is a must have. 5 Star Asset Store Review
New in GDE v2.7: Custom Enums and VideoClip Support
- Powerful and Intuitive Visual Data Editor
- Access and Modify your Data at Runtime
- Encrypt your Data with One Click
- Import from Excel or Google Drive
- Export GDE Data to Excel or Google Drive
- Supports Unity Types: GameObject, Texture2D, AudioClip, Material, VideoClip
- Playmaker Support
Subscribe to the Game Data Editor Mailing List to get notifications for New Updates, Features, Fixes, and Sales!